You are here
GC/CM firm Specializing in Commercial Ground up
Excellent career path and growth structure
About Our Client
Philadelphia based general contractor/construction management firm with revenue in the $80-100 million range per year. With projects ranging across the commercial sector, there is a solid pipeline of work. Based in Philadelphia, PA with projects throughout the surrounding areas of PA and NJ.
Commercial Construction Superintendent needs to:
- Captain on site work including schedules, trades, subs and budgets
- Work in conjunction with Project Managers to drive projects successfully
- Keep an open line of communication with all involved to create transparent work environment with updates and making sure everyone is on the same page.
- Problem solving capabilities. Every job has adversity and bumps in the road. How do you solve them and deliver?
The Successful Applicant
Commercial Construction Superintendent will have a proven project list from more than one of the following markets: office interiors, retail, lobbies, interiors, commercial interiors, health care, education/schools, hospitality/hotel interiors.
- Track record in starting and finishing projects you are assigned to
- Clear communication and teamwork mentality
- Flexibility for different styles of building, leadership, directives, technology and skill sets
- References and project list required
What's on Offer
Competitive salary with benefits, 401k, bonus structure. Vacation time and sick leave