You are here
Developer of Sustainable Housing Environments
Projects Startomg at $30M+ Budgets
About Our Client
This organization is passionate about the quality of work put forth and the impact that their projects make on the communities they are tasked with developing. With their hands in all phases of development, this organization is leveraging their market place expertise and emerging technologies to better meet the needs of future residents.
As Superintendent, you will be tasked with managing and inspecting the day-to-day on-site construction of apartment and commercial real estate projects. It is imperative that this individual adhere to and enforce the schedule, performance, of each subcontractor.
In addition, you will report directly to the Project Manager whom works in tandem with the Vice President. You will be expected to add value to the construction team, as well as, represent the company in a professional manner.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience in managing the construction of multi-family apartments
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office products and Microsoft Project or equivalent software
- Ability to prepare and review scopes, RFI's and submittals
- Previous experience with a 3rd party GC unrelated to the owner
- Ability to review and understand all construction documents including building plans and specifications
- Experience with a fast paced project(s) and ability to maintain on time and on budget
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- 4 year degree is a big plus
What's on Offer
- Competitive Compensation
- Sign-on Bonus
- Monthly Car Allowance and Gas Card
- H/D/V Benefits
- Annual PTO
- 5% 401k Company Match