You are here
Opportunity with a Growing General Contractor!
Competitive Salary, Bonuses, and Benefits!
About Our Client
My client is a real estate development company specializing in commercial, market rate, affordable, and senior housing developments.
- Ensure that the appropriate building and site controls are adhered to throughout the project.
- Reads and interprets established scope of work, plans, specifications, addenda, and meeting minutes. Has complete understanding of all project requirements and oversees.
- Creates or assists along with updating the project schedules, and project logistics plan; communicates planned and schedule changes, alternate work assignments, changes orders and scope revisions to the project team and sub-contractors. This includes documenting all project delays (internal or external).
- Monitor project status and maintains appropriate on-site control and on-site representation to ensure that the project is completed on schedule, within budget, and in accordance with the contract and owner's expectations.
- Ensure all company employees and contractors are adhering to the company safety and quality policies. Investigates potentially serious situations and implements corrective measures.
- Maintain positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers and other employees.
The Successful Applicant
- Personal Accountability
- Problem Solving Ability
- Customer Focus
- Decision Making
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary, bonus, and benefits