You are here
About Our Client
Our client is a major general contractor in the area who works on a variety of commercial projects including health care, mixed use, and retail.
- Works closely with management to plan and execute projects and ensure their successful completion.
- Plans and supervises all activities including determining method of construction, sequencing, manpower levels, material quantities, equipment and work schedule.
- Update project schedule; ensure project quality control and establish overall project logistics
- Assist in creating and managing project budget for all assigned projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience with a general contractor in the commercial industry
- In depth knowledge of the general contracting construction process including pre-construction planning, scheduling, safety, cost controls, contract administration, equipment and workforce supervision;
- OSHA 30-hr safety certified
What's on Offer
- Car Allowance
- 401K Match
- Full Medical Benefits
- Very Competitive Salary