You are here
High End Residential General Contractor
Custom Home Builder
About Our Client
Custom home builder in the West Chester / Philadelphia area is currently searching for an experienced Superintendent to sit on site and work closely with high end clientele.
- Create and maintain the construction schedule in the company scheduling software.
- Complete daily construction completion check off, and coordinate all construction activities.
- Help coordinate work between field personnel, subcontractors, suppliers and required inspections.
- Ability to manage and meet customer expectations.
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Work closely alongside Pre-construction and Project Manager team to identify and solve problems.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 6+ years construction experience, including 2+ years supervisory experience in residential construction.
- Strong carpentry experience strongly preferred.
- High End home building experience preferred.
What's on Offer
- Health Insurance - Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401k, Vacation, Holidays & PTO
- Very competitive salary