You are here
Superintendent Role for Construction General Contractor.
Promising Career in General Contracting for Motivated Candidates.
About Our Client
Superintendent needed for large construction company looking to expand. With near 50 years of experience, their projects range from athletic facilities to hotels to charter schools and commercial. Project size range from 4-50 million and include 'Ground-up', 'Tenant Improvement' and 'Rehab' across the greater San Francisco area. Strong reputation in market consisting of strong relationships with clients, in addition to promoting from within. Their continued growth, due in great part to the percentage of clients who turn to them again and again to serve their construction needs.
Superintendent in San Francisco for General Contractor with the following responsibilities..
- Provide leadership, establish and maintain effective and harmonious working relationships amongst the on-site staff, and promote positive project morale.
- Examine contract drawings, specifications and addenda for design deficiencies, impractical details, and possible code violations, and bring these to the attention of the Project Manager who will review them with the Architect.
- Assist the Project Manager in the development and refinement of project schedules, work with the Project Manager to keep the schedule properly updated, and ensure the project meets the various required dates.
- Plan and review the Construction Program with the Project Manager, including quality control procedures, safety and security practices, filed office locations and layout, temporary utilities, staging areas, equipment and manpower.
- Track all time and material work vouchers.
- Maintain good relations and communications with all involved in the project, including the public.
The Successful Applicant
Superintendent in San Francisco for General Contractor with the following criteria..
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Tenant Finish Out and/or Ground Up experience in commercial, medical, retail or hospitality.
- Demonstrated track record of success as a Site Superintendent.
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills, experience, and confidence to engage professionally and successfully with design professionals, skilled trades, subcontractors, and clients.
- Strong knowledge of construction terms, scheduling, and planning concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to read blueprints and understand project cost analysis.
- Excellent organization, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong computers skills with Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office Suite.
- OSHA training certification.
- LEED AP or LEED certification or training is preferred.
What's on Offer
Construction Superintendent role for highly accredited General Contractor provides, but not limited to, the following..
- Competitive Base Salary
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Gas Card
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Company paid Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Paid Holidays