You are here
Excellent career path and growth structure
Strong pipeline of projects
About Our Client
Our client is based out of the Boston area but works on projects across the United States. They have a large pipeline of work in the New England area and are looking to bring on an experienced Superintendent who can help them in successfully completing these projects. They invest in their employees and strive for them to be successful and move up within their organization as quickly as possible.
The Construction Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Direct day-to-day on-site supervision to ensure project is on schedule and budget.
- Inspect the work and operation of contractors/subcontractors to ensure compliance with contract.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all parties involved on the project including the owner, architect, engineer and sub contractors
- Develop and implement schedules and site logistic plans with the Project Manager.
- Carry-out quality inspections as needed.
- Communicate and enforce safety regulations
- Attend, lead, and participate in project meetings as needed.
The Successful Applicant
The Construction Supervisor should have:
- At least 4-5 years of experience within the construction industry
- Have specific experience as a superintendent running large construction projects
- Have a proven track record of effectively and efficiently managing job sites
- A great positive attitude and strong management ability
What's on Offer
The Construction Supervisor will receive:
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package and 401K contribution
- Industry leading company offering excellent stability and a pipeline of projects.
- Opportunity to grow with the company.