You are here
Consumer Compliance Audit Analyst
Exciting compliance opportunity to join a growing team!
Rapidly expanding community bank.
About Our Client
Consumer Bank located in the greater New York / New Jersey area.
- Rapidly expanding consumer bank seeks junior compliance officer with experience relating to consumer laws and regulations i.e. consumer lending products and services: TILA, ECOA, FCRA, UDAAP, SCRA, E-Sign, Privacy, Identity Theft, Marketing, Fair Lending
- Successful candidate will have a Bachelors Degree and 2-3 years of experience in the consumer lending compliance
- Candidate will be equipped to perform and review consumer compliance Risk Assessments.
- Assist with testing and monitoring of consumer compliance laws and regulations.
- Review complaints, advertisements, websites to ensure compliance/quality control.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidate will have:
- Bachelors Degree
- 2-3 years of experience in the consumer lending compliance
- Extensive knowledge of the laws, regulations, and subjects applicable to consumer lending products and services: UDAAP, Fair Lending, etc.
- Knowledge of consumer lending products
- Experience completing and/or review of Risk and Self Assessments.
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity to join the compliance department at a rapidly expanding consumer bank!