You are here
Consumer Compliance AVP
Join a growing mid-sized firm in New York City
Great opportunity for anyone with alphabet regulations
About Our Client
The Consumer Compliance AVP will be joining a mid-sized international bank located in New York City.
Key responsibilities of the Consumer Compliance AVP are:
- Document drafting and preliminary review and assessment of the Bank's consumer compliance practice.
- Drafting and reviewing consumer compliance related policies and procedures.
- Review, collect, and work to resolve consumer complaints.
- As needed, communicate with each relevant department or branch and the complaining consumer.
- Provide guidance and training to business and support units.
- Update the training materials to comply with all regulatory requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Proficiency in consumer lending and remittances.
- Familiarity with OCC and CFPB consumer compliance rules and regulations.
- Bilingual Chinese abilities
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
- 2 plus years of experience in regulatory, examination, or compliance in a financial institution.
- 4-year college degree or international equivalent
What's on Offer