You are here
Consumer Compliance AVP
Collaborative managment team
About Our Client
My client is a tier one, global bank.
The AVP will be responsible for document drafting and preliminary review and assessment of the Bank's consumer compliance practice, including but not limited to the following:
- Communicating with the relevant Departments/Branches.
- Drafting consumer compliance related policy and procedures.
- Collecting documents required for the consumer compliance review and assessment.
- Assisting in communicating with or reporting to Consumer Compliance Officer.
- Reviewing consumer complaints; and assisting in training.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or above (Master's preferred), at least 2-3 years of experience in regulatory, examination or compliance in a financial institution/regulatory institution.
- Proficiency in consumer lending/deposits/remittances a plus and familiarity with OCC and CFPB consumer compliance rules and regulations is required.
- Proficiency with MS office, strong verbal and written communication skills is required and bilingual abilities are a plus.
What's on Offer
- Full Health Benefits