You are here
Continuous Improvement Leader
Six Sigma Black Belt highly preferred
Manufacturing Experience required
About Our Client
Our client is an established manufacturing company. Seeking Continuous Improvement Leader to help direct lean initiatives and create positive impact within manufacturing environment. Travel may be required
The Continuous Improvement Leader will:
- Provide guidance for the plant's Lean vision
- Train and educate the workforce & leadership in Lean principles.
- Plan and lead regular Kaizen events.
- Lead efforts to simplify / standardize processes and eliminate waste.
- Provide guidance in the establishment of new lines and equipment installations.
The Successful Applicant
The Continuous Improvement Leader should possess:
- BS Degree; Engineering Degree highly preferred
- Six Sigma Green Belt required; Six Sigma Black Belt highly preferred
- Manufacturing experience
- Lead kaizen events
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
What's on Offer
- Great team culture
- Leadership role
- Competitive compensation package