You are here
Continuous Improvement Manager
World's largest packaging manufacturer for food Brand leaders worldwide.
Revolutionizing the food packaging industry - 50% growth 2 years!
About Our Client
Client specializes in paper and plastic packaging, flexible packaging, cartons and customized containers for both food and non-food markets representing over ~$800 million in revenue and is the largest packaging manufacturer for food Brand leaders worldwide.
Continuous Improvement Manager is responsible for supporting and/or facilitating key continuous improvement activities, in areas such as; waste reduction, cost savings, production efficiency, maintenance reliability, quality, safety, environmental, people development, business systems, business technology and business development initiatives.
The Continuous Improvement Manager occupies a pivotal role in leading, supporting and developing continuous improvement initiatives through the use of Lean Six Sigma methodology and tools.
The Continuous Improvement Manager is responsible for the successful implementation of end to end continuous improvement projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Ten or more years in operations, continuous improvement project experience, training and development, TPM, and Lean Six-Sigma.
- Directs and coordinates high level projects regarding continuous process improvements in an industrial organization.
- Implement and lead improvements as a hands-on LEAN Practitioner.
- Utilize improvement and analysis methods, such as strategic planning, operations research, Value Stream Mapping, LEAN Thinking, Six Sigma, facility and work cell design, product slotting, IT systems integration, performance measurement, benchmarking, financial analysis, and cost justification.
- Trained in process improvement (WCM, Lean, 5S, and other methodologies) STRONGLY Preferred.
What's on Offer
My client is offering a strong total package including salary $100,000 - $120,000 base + bonus. (Commensurate with years of experience)
To be considered please call Xavier Durrant, Sr. Recruitment Consultant @ Michael Page, 312-263-7472.