You are here
Continuous Improvement Manager
Lead Continous Improvement by way of Lean Six Sigma methodologies
Change Agent driving culture of lean thinking
About Our Client
My client is a multi-national contract manufacturer of dry & wet food products. Many of their clients include Fortune 500 food & beverage companies widely recognized national brands. My client operates over 21 high speed manufacturing facilities offering contract manufacturing, packaging, custom blending, FSQA, product development, and supply chain services.
- This Continuous Improvement Manager will work to establish a baseline and target metrics for critical business processes in a high speed manufacturing environment
- Work to develop high potentials across function to serve on Continuous Improvement Board in an effort to build up organizational strengths
- Driving improvement margin by way of delivering cost saving projects
- Architect systems to support root cause analysis to resolve issues found in design or manufacturing
- Leads Kaizen workshops, idea generation workshops and process improvement teams
The Successful Applicant
- Must show history of strategically integrating lean manufacturing in a turnaround environment OR
plant(s) going through significant seasons of change.(Acquisitions, Mergers, Regional plant layoff/closures)
- Well-developed quantitative and qualitative analytic skills and critical thinking skills
- Strong high-volume order processing and systems management experience
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certified, Black Belt preferred
- Experience leading and influencing stakeholders outside of reporting lines
What's on Offer
My client is offering a salary + bonus package commensurate with years of experience.
For further consideration please send resume to Xavier Durrant .
$100,000 - $132,000 + targeted bonus