You are here
Contract Business Immigration Attorney (Multiple Openings)
Opportunity to join prestigious law firm specializing in business immigration!
Must have H-1B, RFE response and general IV/NIV experience.
About Our Client
Global law firm.
The Attorney will be integrated into a team working on various, large client accounts. The Attorney will be H-1B filings, RFE responses, as well as filing other immigrant and non-immigrant visa petitions. This role will be exposed to a high volume caseload and a fast-paced environment. Research and writing will also be involved in the day to day work of the attorney.
The Successful Applicant
- The ideal candidate will have 1-5 years of business immigration experience, dealing with a high volume caseload.
- Experience with H-1B, RFE responses, L-1, O-1 and PERM are desired.
- JD from an accredited law school
- Admission to the NY State Bar
- Availability to start given two week's notice
What's on Offer
Hourly pay rate competitive with the market, ability to work more than 40 hrs. per week (compensation typically annualizes to more than a base salary at a boutique firm), great team environment and the ability to prove oneself (temp-to-perm).