You are here
Contract Recruiter - Aerospace Manufacturing
Recruiting project for high volume manual and technical roles
12-18 month engagement
About Our Client
My client serves customers in the aerospace & defense, aviation, commercial building, and building systems space globally.
A true champion in engineering innovation - my client is changing how to world works and wants YOU to be part of it!
- Recruit for technical hourly positions (high volume/aerospace industry)
- Assist HR Manager to post jobs
- Conduct phone screens based on Company standard work and requirements
- Provide recommendations of qualified candidates to hiring and or HR manager
- Schedule and coordinate interviews
- Identify channels to recruit critical and hard to find skill sets
- Present to technical schools and or local sources to increase candidate flow of technical skill sets
The Successful Applicant
- The ideal candidate will be skilled in recruiting technical backgrounds within manufacturing or aviation.
- Experience sourcing candidates with specialized technical skills such as manual machinists.
- Experience recruiting high volumes of hourly, nonexempt employees in a fast paced environment.
What's on Offer
- Competitive pay
- Stable long term contract
- Opportunity to build rapport with top change champion in the aerospace industry!