You are here
Contracts Administrator / Paralegal
Major Global Fin-Tech firm.
Seeking an experienced Paralegal.
About Our Client
The firm provides market data services and customized managed infrastructure solutions to Broker-Dealer, Investment Bank, Hedge Fund & Asset Manager clients. As a Fin-Tech firm, the solution is to scale their clients business and quickly access markets and support them through the full trading .
- Producing and Administrating client documentation for On-Boarding Technology clients.
- Collaborate with Sales/Account Management and the Legal Department to ensure all legal and contractual matters are addressed efficiently.
- Implement organizational and management processes for client documentation.
- Create a Database for Vendor Agreements.
- Assist in the due diligence of new clients and vendors in regards to AML verification checks.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree. Preferred - Business Administration, Finance or Political Science.
- Experience working at a Law Firm and or In-House Legal Department.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Extremely detail oriented with the ability to work with clients under tight deadlines.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation with benefits.