You are here
USD1 - USD10,000,000
- Successful Film & TV Acquisition and Distribution Company
- Seeking a Legal Contracts Administrator
About Our Client
Film & TV acquisition and distribution company
- Handle all aspects of contracts administration including: drafting and assisting in negotiation of acquisition and label distribution agreements, amendments, and renewals.
- Review, track, and report on all rights, license agreements, and additional agreements using the FilmTrack rights management database.
- Liaise with the finance team regarding royalty statements and obtain invoices from all Licensors.
- Assist the sales team by checking for availability and review sales contracts to ensure rights being granted do not exceed rights acquired.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required; JD considered
- 2+ years of experience in the media/entertainment industry working with contracts
- Strong Microsoft Office and database navigation skills required (Jaguar/FilmTrack preferred)
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to multitask, and exceptional communication skills
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation commensurate to experience