You are here
Controller - Construction
Timberline/ SAGE 300 Experience Essential
$60M General Contractor looking to double in size
About Our Client
General Contracting Construction Company located in Chicago, IL. The company are growing in headcount and revenue and are seeking a Timberline/SAGE 300 software expert to join the business.
The Controller- Construction will be responsible for working with:
- Working closely with Project Managers and Directors to ensure accurate and consistent financial reporting, revenue recognition, and project billing
- Understanding contract terms and assisting Project Managers in performing project start-up and maintaining the life cycle of projects
- Provide accurate invoices to clients in accordance with contract terms
- Reviewing project labor and expenses to ensure accurate posting to projects
- Assisting Project Managers with project planning and updating backlog schedule
- Prepares analyses of financial statements and reports and makes recommendations resulting from the analyzes
- Develops and recommends revisions to accounting systems and procedures
The Successful Applicant
The Controller - Construction should at minimum have the following qualifications and skill sets:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Related Subject
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Project Accounting for a Professional Services Firm - Construction, Engineering, Architecture
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent customer service skills; ability to effectively engage different personality types
- Construction Accounting Software Experience Essential
If you have this level of experience, please apply!
What's on Offer
The Controller - Construction will enjoy the following:
- Opportunity to work with the President of the business personally.
- Industry Competitive Base Salary
- Bonus Eligibility
- 401K Plan contribution from the company
- Health insurance contribution.
- Extended PTO
- Coaching and training.
If interested please apply.