You are here
Controller, CPA Required
Dynamic and Growing Consumer Goods Company Located in Downtown New York City
CPA Required, Public Accounting Experience Preferred
About Our Client
This fast-moving Consumer Goods company is innovate and boasts a dynamic, fun-loving culture. It is located in downtown New York City, and is growing in revenue and headcount year over year.
- Assurance of timely cash application review for cash flow and analysis
- Work closely with Sales team
- Maintains the annual budget by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans and quarterly forecasting process.
- Manages cost control within approved budget
- Prepare and present monthly reporting
- Review and analyze periodic financial results and present to Chief Operating Officer
- Prepare tax documents
- Provide backup support and final approval on the organization's payroll function, verifying the accuracy of payroll.
- Manage and own the financial accounting processes
- Insurance related topics (amongst others: Medical, Dental and Vision, 401K, flexible spending programs, commuter benefit plan, property, workers compensation)
- Improve and implement administrative procedures to improve the administrative organization
- Supervise initiation of all new accounts and management of credits limits
- Manage and follow up on AR and chargeback reconciliation
- Management of account terms, documentation and up-to-date payment processes including credit card accounts, ACH, tax-exempt forms and general documentation on file and active for all accounts
- Manage all invoicing, purchase orders and bill payment.
- Assist with human resources and recruiting operations
- Improve and manage all logistic procedures (shipping, EDI, etc)
The Successful Applicant
- 6+ years of related financial and operational experience required
- CPA Required
- Public Accounting background is a plus
- Experience in the Consumer Goods industry is a plus
- Advanced expertise in QuickBooks and Excel
- Management experience with a team of 2+ people
- Entrepreneurial mindset
What's on Offer
Generous benefit package and vacation plan, transit compensation, discounted gym membership, discount at company's stores, innovative, casual work culture