You are here
Controller at a European Retail Fashion Organization
Controller at a European Retail Fashion organization
Internationally recognized business with multiple subsidiaries
About Our Client
- My client is globally recognized European Retail Fashion Organization
- Consolidation and Reporting for the company and its subsidiaries
- Obtain subsidiaries' revenue figures and input into consolidated sales file
- Reconcile and confirm intercompany balances with subsidiaries and other group entities.
- Prepare sales by currency in USD and Euro.
- Prepare sales by country on a quarterly basis.
- Obtain P&L from foreign subsidiaries and convert to USD
- Prepare various sales report to management
- Liaise with foreign subsidiaries and ascertain completeness of the reporting package
- Verify that subsidiaries' reporting packages are consistent with reporting requirements.
- Maintain and update chart of accounts for U.S. and all foreign subsidiaries.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Accounting
- Minimum 5 year experienced in financial consolidation.
- Audit experience not required but preferable
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Working experience in consolidating reporting package a must.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary/Compensation package
- Sample Sales for all divisions