You are here
Controller - Growing Online Ecommerce business
Develop as Controller in rapidly growing business
Opportunity to be involved in business strategies
About Our Client
My client is a growing online ecommerce business focusing on personal care products. They are also working closely with various retailers to increase exposure in the market. They are riding on the wave of a multibillion business in beauty and nutrition.
The candidate will be expected to perform the duties of:
- Reviewing current accounting infrastructure and making improvements as required
- Producing accurate, timely GAAP-compliant income statements, balance sheets, and statements of cash flow on a monthly basis
- Work with founders to devise a fund raising plan, strategy and investor updates
- Oversee and coordinate all financial activities and personnel
- Create forward-looking financial projections
- Facilitate efficient financial operations and controls, including but not limited to the areas of A/P, A/R, vendor payments, payroll expenses, cash management, income recognition, and month-end closeouts
- Serve as primary contact for external bookkeepers and accountants
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have the following attributes:
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration/Accounting.
- CPA qualifications/experience in public accounting is preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience in online ecommerce is required, particularly from start up companies.
- Prior experience in inventory management and implementing accounting infrastructure is a plus.
- Able to work autonomously and with initiative.
- Extremely detail oriented and thrives well in a fast paced environment.
- Has a strong commercial sense and loves to learn about new strategies in different markets.
- Passionate about working in small offices and growing as a team
What's on Offer
Salary offered is around 100 - 150k depending on experience. Great working environment in a prime location.