You are here
Controller (Manufacturing) - Public acct exp preferred
Global Food Production Company with over 600M in revenue looking to hire ASAP
Join the accounting team with ambitous growth!
About Our Client
My client is a global food company producing a highly recognized food brand. They are well-established with over 500 million in revenue, operating in 5 countries with 8 locations in US. They are actively seeking to hire a Controller immediately with a 7 plus years of experience in relevant industry, preferably within relevant industry. This candidate is keen and highly-motivated who is looking to join the accounting team with ambitious growth.
The Controller will be required to perform all, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Perform special projects upon request to assist in achieving company objectives
- Perform and analyze reconciliations to ensure accuracy and identify any variances to make recommendations for improvements
- Review month end closing process
- Prepare and analyze financial statements in a timely manner
- Perform ad hoc reports to delegate to accounting team members, ensuring accuracy through analysis and consolidation
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field of study (MBA is a plus!)
- Experience working in Manufacturing or Food and Beverage is preferred
- 7 plus years of Accounting including PL and financial statements
- Experience with Tier 1 ERP
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
What's on Offer
A competitive compensation package with additional benefits.