You are here
Controller - Marketing Consultant Firm!
- Controller - Marketing Consultant Firm!
- Prior Media/Advertising Experience Required
About Our Client
Marketing Consulting Firm which provides solutions to a portfolio of clients across many different industries is seeking to add on a Controller!
As the Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for corporate accounting functions (accounting, treasury, bank reconciliations, financial reporting)
- Develops and maintains timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Partner with C-level in due diligence and other activities surrounding corporate acquisitions
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Review monthly financials and prepare monthly variance reporting
- Manage the cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts
- Manage maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll.
- Coordinates work relating to both internal and external audits in the periodic review of the company financial records
The Successful Applicant
As the Controller, your background will consist of:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting , Finance or Business
- CPA required; MBA preferred but not required
- 10+ years of accounting and finance experience; including public accounting firm
- 5+ years in management role with proven ability to hire, train, manage large staffs
- Proven ability to lead discussions and work collaboratively with department heads, and members of executive leadership
- Heavy US GAAP knowledge and understanding of specific financial reporting, revenue cycle, contracting, accounting, budgeting, accounts payable, audit, tax, and payroll
What's on Offer
Industry Leading Compensation Package!