You are here
Controller needed for Media Company - CPA Required!
USD125,000 - USD130,000
- Exciting Media Company is seeking a Controller!
- CPA License a must!
About Our Client
Entertainment company with a focus on Millennial-Based Content is seeking a Corporate Controller.
As the Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash
- Manage all client financials (billing, cash-on-hand balances, etc.) in accordance with client contracts and agency policies & procedures; oversee the extension of credit to customers and manage credit risk while delivering superior service to clients
- Oversee the reconciliation of bank account and treasury activities
- Oversee the bookkeeping function including maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll
The Successful Applicant
As the Controller, your background will consist of:
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting, Certified Public Accountant Required!
- 10+ years of operational Finance and Accounting experience
- Experience with television media agencies (or digital media) is strongly preferred
- Proven experience developing a successful Finance and Accounting function
- Excellent communication skills are essential, particularly in regard to presenting the results of analyses to management
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Experience managing, mentoring and developing small teams
What's on Offer
Excellent Compensation Package!