You are here
Controller - Payroll Accounting
Leadership role in the Shared Services Group focused on Payroll Accounting
Must have Pension,Trust or IBNR Accounting experience
About Our Client
Our client is a large global company with more than 15,000 employees located in 60 countries.
- Manage and ensure accurate and timely completion of balance sheet reconciliations for payroll related liabilities
- Manage Trust and Pension related accounting and accounting and analysis of self-funded insurance plans.
- Prepare and Review payroll related accruals at month and year end
- Act as functional lead responsible for documenting, maintaining, understanding system architecture and interfaces with benefit providers and general ledger databases
- Understand and provide payroll accounting support to ensure proper financial reporting of payroll and payroll related transactions
- Partner with Corporate Benefits HR team to understand implications of benefit decisions on accounting and payroll processes and interfaces
- Partner with the Payroll and Payroll Processing Manager and IT for system related upgrades, consolidations, changes related to Deltek Time and Labor Costing.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 10+ years of experience
- experience in Payroll Accounting a must
What's on Offer
excellent opportunity to work for a global company, excellent working environment, competitive hourly rate