You are here
Controller - Real Estate
USD115,000 - USD130,000
- Opportunity to join a growing $4B AUM private equity real estate fund in LA
- CPAs with Property Accounting and Private Equity experience are urged to apply!
About Our Client
Our client is a $4B+ AUM Private Equity, Real Estate Fund that has been in business for over 30 years and has grown organically through investing in various real estate asset classes.
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate standards and regulatory requirements.
- Direction of the accounting and reporting operations, including but not limited to accounts payable, payroll, general ledger, overseeing all transactions related to the GL and month-end close.
- Responsible for monthly accounting close processes, which include ensuring accurate results are delivered on-time to the FP&A team. Ensure all accounts are reconciled at month end.
- Leadership role in re-designing and implementing changes to the monthly close process.
- Continuous improvement of controls and processes.
- Oversee the quarterly and annual financial statement filing process with the SEC.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA highly preferred
- CPA highly preferred
- 8+ years of progressive Real Estate / Private Equity Accounting
- Background in public accounting highly preferred
- Prior management experience leading teams of 5 or more
What's on Offer
Compensation package commensurate based on experience