You are here
Controller - Tech Start Up
- Rapid growth Gaming Software business based in Manhattan
- Start Up experience required
About Our Client
My client is a Start Up Gaming Software business with a global footprint.
Reporting to the CEO and Chairman, you will be responsible for all Finance and Accounting aspects of the business, including:
- Oversee, direct and review the monthly, quarter-end, and year-end financial close and internal reporting process
- Coordinate and lead all financial audits
- Improve the company's accounting practices, controls and procedures related to inventory control, AR, AP and treasury to improve workflows and mitigate risk
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal government reporting and tax filing requirements
- Assist with the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual operating and cash budgets and provide support with financial analysis and reporting
- Manage and report cash flow on daily and monthly basis including variance analysis to budget and forecasts.
- Prepare monthly expense reports for departmental managers with variances to budget and forecasts. Identify areas for costs savings and efficiencies.
- Perform financial modeling of new business proposals and the related evaluation of the related financial reporting, controls and automation necessary to successfully support such programs.
- Prepare and present monthly, quarterly and annual financial results including performance packs (with variances to budget, forecast and last year) and monthly financial control packs.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be CPA qualified with experience within rapidly scaling organizations. You will have a proven track record of implementing policies and procedures in a Start Up environment.
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary, bonus, equity and benefits.