You are here
- Large Entertainment Organization in Manhatten seeking a Financial Controller!
- Prior Entertainment Industry Experience required.
About Our Client
Entertainment company with a storied history is looking to add on a Controller to join the dynamic staff!
As the Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Oversee all aspects of accounts payable and accounts receivable-Cut checks and initiate wires to vendors-Process credit card and ACH payments-Maintain vendor and retailer relationships
- Review and determine with warehouse if customer chargebacks should be issued
- Enter payments from all customers
- Verify and enter invoices into system
- Review Month-End Closing to ensure accuracy of Financial Statements
The Successful Applicant
As the Controller, you will have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (Must have)
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, etc. preferred)
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines, multitask, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Larger ERP system required
What's on Offer
Excellent Base Salary + Bonus