You are here
USD130,000 - USD200,000
- Excellent Opportunity with a growing REIT
- Looking for the Next Step in Your Career
About Our Client
My client is a global investment firm with over $25 billion under assets. They invest in businesses where their capital base, industry network, and extensive experience can strengthen a company's outlook and enhance its value.
- Financial Reports - prepare and present detailed financial statements monthly.
- Operational tasks including accounts payable, invoicing, and accounts receivable.
- Month-end close preparation including analysis of general ledger accounts and resolution of any outstanding accounting issues in a timely basis.
- Prepare Bank Reconciliations and reconcile credit card accounts.
- Prepare various business tax filings: Sales Tax, Business Property Tax, and Payroll.
- Payroll processing and Benefits management.
- Manage real estate properties.
- Assist and manage special projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- CPA license preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar Accountant role
- Thorough understanding of U.S. GAAP and ability to implement these principles in all aspects of work to ensure complete, accurate and timely financial statements.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with discretion
- Strong organizational skills in relation to managing multiple projects
- Ability to learn fast and work independently
- Knowledge of equipment lease accounting extremely helpful but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Performance based bonus
- Medical benefits
- special perks