You are here
- Supervising entire accounting department for large multifamily developer
- Reporting into CFO with significant career progression on offer.
About Our Client
Michael Page are currently representing a growing multifamily developer with corporate operations in Austin, TX who are seeking a highly experienced Real Estate Finance professional to join there team as a Finance Controller. With a direct report into the CFO this is a fantastic opportunity for a highly experienced finance professional to take on a Senior finance controller position.
The finance controller will have responsibility for the entire accounting departmet, coordinating budgeting and planning, developing and implementing and maintaining financial admin systems. Alongside this your roles and responsibilities will include but no be limited to:
- Responsible for month close process, reviewing financial statements, identify and understand variances and present information and findings to senior management teams.
- Be responsible for and implement and execute all corporate financial reportings for all real estate assets.
- Coordinate and prepare budgets, cash flow statements, business plans and monthly projections.
- Responsible for the firms entire sales and escrow processing.
The Successful Applicant
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly experience real estate finance professional with either multifamily or commercial real estate experience. Alongside this you must have:
- MBA or CPA
- 5 - 7 years accounting experience
- Multifamily and or commercial areal estate experience required.
- advanced Excel, YARDI and AS400 skills
What's on Offer
In return my client are offering a fantastic package including competitive base salary bonus and health care benefits.