You are here
- Media Company looking for a Controller!
- Previous Public Accounting experience a must!
About Our Client
Industry leading Media Company with a specialization in Modern Television along with other sectors is looking for a Controller!
As the Controller, with a staff of 3, you will be responsible for:
- Manage contract financial management and work closely with the CFO to address contract matters.
- Develop, implement and execute appropriate classifications of employees and contractors to be in compliance with client contracts and legal.
- Coordinates, administers and/or supports the CFO with an adequate plan for the control of operations.
- Compares performance with operating plans and standards. Provides reports and interprets the results of operations to all levels of management.
- Develop and implement accounting policies, the preparation of financial statements and the coordination of systems and procedures.
- Assures protection for the assets of the business through internal control and auditing.
- Full Cycle Corporate Accounting (AP, AR, GL, Bank Reconciliations)
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Controller will have the following background:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance from a prestigious university
- CPA required
- Public Accounting Experience required
- Excellent attitude with a passion for Television
What's on Offer
Amazing Compensation package with benefits!