You are here
- Seeking Top-Notch Controller
- Growing Non-Profit in Delaware
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia market.
- Lead all day-to-day finance operations of the operating budget: accounting, AP/AR, budgeting, and grants administration.
- Cash flow management - daily and long term analysis of cash requirements and management of the line of credit.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of accounts payable, purchase orders, petty cash, expense reports, cash control, and payroll.
- Non profit tax reporting compliance.
- Develop annual budget with detail assumptions and present to Board of Directors as assigned with accurate and timely work to facilitate financial needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Finance or Accounting required.
- CPA required.
- 5+ years of public accounting experience preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills and proficient computer skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Comprehensive Benefits.