You are here
- Opportunity to be part of an entrepreneurial and autonomous work environment
- Make direct impact on organization in this highly visible role - PE Owned
About Our Client
Our client is a Private Equity owned business with operations in retai through its innovative technology platform. The company is a solid organization at its core that needs a leadership team to drive efficiencies and develop a growth model that will in time bring significant upside to the business. With a VERY supportive PE shop behind them, they are looking at additional bolt on acquisitions that will compliment the company's core business. They are looking to double their revenues in 3 years.
- Performing monthly financial close functions through preparation of financial statements. Reconciliation of all general ledger accounts.
- Monthly narrative analysis of significant financial variances to budget and forecast. Monthly completion of a three-month financial forecast.
- Manage annual audit and tax engagements, ensure proper GAAP and tax treatment
- Deliver accurate and timely, GAAP compliant, monthly financial statements and supporting analysis
- Lead business transformation process - especially around best practice
- Manage and improve the cost accounting function, embedded in the production facility
- Manage the annual financial planning and budgeting process
- Expand financial analysis capabilities within the department
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Accounting or Finance, CPA HIGHLY preferred.
- Minimum 5 years combined experience - this would suit an up and comer looking to make their mark
- Technology/Retail/Telco experience preferred but not essential
- Private Equity exposure preferred but not essential
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- An effective communicator both orally and written.
What's on Offer
The position has a base salary in the $90,000 range but is flexible (to a point) for the right person. This role has a $15,000 Bonus making it an attractive package.