You are here
- Exciting opportunity to join a national Manufacturing firm
- Excellent long term career options
About Our Client
This national manufacturing firm has gone through an extended period of growth and are looking for an experienced Controller who can contribute towards their 5 year strategic plan.
The business operates across multiple locations and the role is ideal for candidates who have experience in multi-sited manufacturing operations.
Reporting directly to the CFO of the business, this role will see you managing a growing team where you will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting the CFO with developing strategies for finance and tax
- Managing the capital expenditure process in the maintenance of assets
- Producing accurate financial statements on individual sites and overall company performance
- Reconciling project financials, month end and all GL transactions
- Leading the monthly close process
- Monitoring cash balances for forecasting of operational direction
- Assisting with the audit process
The Successful Applicant
Candidates applying for this exciting opportunity need to be career minded as the business is looking for someone to grow as they do.
You will need to come from a background in accounting for the manufacturing industry in order to be considered for this position.
A degree in finance or accounting is required as is a minimum of 10 years accounting experience.
MBA is preferred but not essential.
What's on Offer
The business will provide you with long term career opportunities and a full benefits package.