You are here
Large Global Industry Leader
Excellent Career Growth - Team Management
About Our Client
Controller: Our client is a large multi-billion dollar company that has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia and South America. They have recently completed a period of consolidations and restructuring and now require a Controller to join the team and help develop the plant operations for 9 Plants with a number of Plant Controllers reporting to this position The role will take full responsibility for forecasting, inventory, cost accounting and all reporting and analysis.
- Coordinate the development and compilation of annual business plan.
- Ensure effective leadership development, talent management, and skill development of staff through performance management, education and training programs.
- Ensure a favorable institutional image for the company, through business and social responsibility actions.
- Ensure compliance with GAAP and IFRS standards / regulations as well as Company accounting policies & procedures. Oversee all controllers of 14 manufacturing plants.
- Lead and won the financial reporting process to the GM's and business unit President
- Facilitate the delivery of monthly forecasts.
- Participate in all internal controls risk analysis and mitigation
- Construct strategies to continuously reduce costs and increase yield
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of progressively responsible accounting experience in a capital intensive industry, mining, metals, energy, heavy manufacturing preferred.
- Professional accounting designation, CPA - probable Big 4 experience
- High attention to detail combined with strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Proven leadership skills combined with the ability to work effectively as part of a large team.
What's on Offer
This role has an attractive salary of $165,000 to over $185,000 + 25% bonus for an individual with the required skills.