You are here
- Controller at NYC Based SaaS Firm
- SaaS company specializing in property management software
About Our Client
A Manhattan based technology firm, specializing in helping businesses within the hospitality industry bring their company to the marketplace. The company has built up a network of clients which are served both internationally and domestic. All operations are conducted at a consistently high global standard, irrespective of market, and the firm continues to grow in size.
- Oversee monthly close process including accrual journal entries, prepaids, payroll journal entries, lease accounting, balance sheet analysis, preparing financials and maintaining rolling forecast.
- Oversee cash forecasting ensuring funding requests are accurate
- Review payroll before submission, experience with a PEO or TriNet
- Oversight of heavy billing cycle - this essentially is run by the Accounting Manager but occasionally needs guidance
- Team with ops team on collections
- Ensure the monthly priorities stay on track and nothing gets missed
- Continued coaching and development of Accounting Manager and temp staff
The Successful Applicant
- Strong knowledge and execution of GAAP
- Knowledge of subscription based business
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks
- Strong Excel skills
What's on Offer
In addition to the opportunity to work in a fast paced, innovative industry, you will also have access to longevity and communication through the company. You will be rewarded with a competitive annual salary, plus a generous benefits package including 401K and health benefits. This is a fantastic opportunity to participate in the development of a revolutionary company open to what's trending in all businesses worldwide. Open to an incredible work environment - fun, casual, fast-paced with team lunches and outings. The position is available immediately, so please get in contact ASAP!