You are here
- Large team oriented company
- Controller with growth potential
About Our Client
The Financial Controller reports to the Chief Financial Officer and contributes to the overall success of the organization by effectively managing all financial tasks while overseeing accounting and budgeting.
- Works independently to insure compliance with GAAP, company policies, and group goals
- Provide leadership and direction to the Accounting team
- Enhancing profitability and productivity in a high integrity, team orientated way
- Manage the cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts in accordance with policy.
- Manage the bookkeeping and payroll functions.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures as required to ensure that personnel and financial information is secure.
- Assist the CFO with financial reporting as required by headquarters and provide advice to support the decision making process.
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting and CPA
- Minimum of five years of related experience.
- Ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles.
- Outstanding team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Ideal candidate will have large project experience, $80 million and above
What's on Offer
Competitive salary with full benefits and bonus options