You are here
About Our Client
Manufacturing company who strives to hire the best people and set the standard for the industry. The company is growing quickly and would like to add a Controller to the team.
- Review financial results including revenue and expense trends.
- Ensure all balance sheet accounts are reconciled and analyzed in accordance with U.S. GAAP and company policy.
- Provide leadership and management to the division finance department.
- Develop annual strategic and financial business plans in collaboration with division management team.
- Manage the cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts in accordance with policy.
- Assist the CFO with financial reporting as required by headquarters and provide advice to support the decision making process.
- Review monthly results and implement monthly variance reporting as compared to budget.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or a related field
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Controller or Sr. Accountant
- Must have advanced Quickbooks knowledge
- Experience with a Service based business and small entrepreneurial team environment
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel, Pivot Tables is a plus
- Ability to Multi-task and well organized
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits package