You are here
A chance to work for a well known, growing brand.
An opportunity to manage a team at a company with a bright and stable future.
About Our Client
Our client in Los Angeles, CA is a fast paced, growing and very successful Southern California based Restaurant Company headquartered in downtown Los Angeles with $50 million in annual sales.
The ideal candidate for the Controller position will be able to perform the following duties:
- Leadership role of monthly closing, financial reporting, accounts payable and payroll, accounts receivable, purchasing and inventory.
- Coach, train and develop a staff.
- Hands on accounting experience in all aspect of general ledger, reconciliations and financial reporting.
- Prepare local, state and federal government reporting requirements, licenses, permits and tax filings
- Work with other department heads in providing analytical analysis
- Proactive planning of accounting system requirements and enhancements
- Highly organized individual that maintain accurate records within the department
- Problem solver
The Successful Applicant
A successful applicant for the Controller position will have the following qualifications:
- B.S. in Accounting, CPA a plus
- + 10 years of progressive accounting experience
- Food, restaurant, food production or multi-location experience is a MUST
- Good communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Solid Excel and Microsoft Suite skills
What's on Offer
$100,000 to $130,000