You are here
Controller needed for a Media Company
Temp to Perm
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Media company located in the heart of New York City looking to expand their team.
As the Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Accurately forecast, analyze and report client revenue, staffing and costs which is to be in compliance with all SOX policies
- Work closely with General Manager and executive team on ad hoc projects
- Oversee all aspects of accounting function
- Track and forecast cash expenditures by week for rolling 6 month period.
- Perform month-end close including account reconciliations and financial reporting
- Main contact for reporting and finance applications
- Review allocated costs in client P&L format
- Forecasting, analyzing and reporting client revenue, resource allocation and utilization (planned and actual)
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate background will consist of:
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA preferred
- Previous service creative/industry experience (7+ years)
- Definite knowledge of a creative fast paced environment.
- Familiarity with financial accounting working practices and US GAAP (SAB 101 a plus).
- Experience of business planning cycle, budgeting process for the business, financial analysis, forecasting, profitability analysis, management accounts.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Growing organization
- Full benefits