You are here
Controller wanted for Top Real Estate Firm
Located in Downtown NYC
About Our Client
Our client, a major commercial real estate firm located in the heart of New York City, has been established for 25 years and is one the leaders in commercial real estate within NYC and internationally. The firm has a strong global presence as well, with locations in over 6 countries.
- Assist in the preparation of month-end and year-end closings
- Lead and execute the annual budget process
- Work closely with Property Management on collections and compliance
- Oversee cash flow planning and ensure availability of funds as needed. Prepare and update projections on a monthly basis
- Ensure the accuracy and productivity of day-to-day activities of accounts payable, cash disbursements, fixed asset records, general and entity accounting, operations, cash receipts, investments, etc.
- Supervise, train, and develop accounting staff
The Successful Applicant
- CPA ideal
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- 4-6 years of Real Estate experience
- Moderate to Strong Excel
- Excellent analytic skills
- Strong oral and written skills with proven ability to effectively interface with individuals at various levels within and outside the organization sufficient to exchange information, work cooperatively, facilitate understanding, and persuade and influence others.
What's on Offer
Commensurate with Experience