You are here
Public Private CPA Controller
Exciting opportunity with growing consumer products organization
About Our Client
Having been around for the last 10 years, creating unique designs that impress on the runway, our client is growing its operations in the US due to growth and popularity in the market.
In charge of managing the processes & deliverables/reporting of the Finance team based in the U.S - Corporate, Americas Wholesale and Omni Channel. This position will demonstrate strengths in the areas of accounting, financial controls, cross-functional leadership, communications, and quantitative analysis.
Manage local accounting processes:
- Streamline the closing and consolidation in line with the Regional CFO expectations
- Support the implementation of a new ERP (Navision 2016) in the U.S.
- Automate key accounting postings (e.g. accruals, AP/AR, Concur, etc.)
- Assist with the transition of Concur expense processing to Asia
- Streamline other finance & admin processes: Insurance, Bank, Tax (State & Local, annual, quarterly installments, 1099s, Tax Payments), & Legal
- Identify local processes that can be effectively outsourced and formally document processes
- Streamline Banking relationships and automated payment batches, cash collection (Retail) and ecommerce CC solutions
- Manage AMEX employee CC program with the help from HRLead a strong FP&A function in NY
- Gather & formalize requirements for reports, measures, metrics and KPIs and build-out using Power BI
- Assist with quarterly and annual budgeting processes with focus on Sales, Marketing, Retail, and DC Operations
- Manage financial management reporting (P&L, SG&A, B/S and WC analysis)
- Develop Finance team goals that are fully aligned with Company goals
- Recruit and retain high caliber staff
- Provide coaching, guidance and support and set professional development plans to assist employees in reaching their full potential
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Accounting, CPA preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in leading in leading a Finance Department
- Ability to effectively manage direct reports, projects and tasks while adhering to deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills, a collaborative style and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Knowledge of financial andERP systems
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation, health care, 401K with match and bonus target.