You are here
Fast Paced Manufacturing Company
Michael Page Exclusive: Interviews march 29/30th
About Our Client
Controller: Our client is a fast paced manufacturing and distribution company with operations in the US, Mexico, India and Europe. The company has experience double digit growth for each of the last 3 years and is looking to aggressively grow in 2017 and 2018. The company is a classic middle market firm with $100mm in revenues and excellent margins. They focus on high tech, and technology components with a value add and don't focus on low cost/low quality products. They have a clear direction, strategy and the position will report to an outstanding CFO.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the month end close, reporting and analysis tasks to ensure results are properly reported and controls are maintained, including consolidating entries.
- Efficiently and consistently produce accurate and timely financial statements in compliance with internal controls.
- Analyze, interpret and present detailed results
- Facilitate internal processes and controls to maintain accuracy and data integrity.
- Coordinate audits. Work with outside auditors and tax preparers during annual audit and on state and federal tax including documentation for Domestic Production and R&D credits
- Identify and execute process enhancements.
- Provide strong and sustained leadership, support and guidance to accounting team regarding both technical accounting/financial functions and their professional growth, development, and engagement
- Spearhead technical accounting research and management of complex accounting issues
- Multi-currency consolidation's
- Research and advice on international accounting policies and procedures
The Successful Applicant
- BS or BA Degree majoring in accounting.
- 7-10+ years of experience
- CPA preferred.
- Manufacturing or distributions experience a must.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Experience with large scale ERP systems such as Oracle, SAP or JDE
- Proven leadership abilities. (team of 6)
- A strong commitment to exceeding internal stakeholder expectations
- Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments and roles
- Ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact, and provide value-added service
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with company leadership and peers
- Ability to successfully prioritize and manage tasks within the accounting team.
- Experience in a multi-state organization required.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a 5 day a week, role with family flexibility (40hrs) the focus is on quality. The role pays $115,000 - $130,000