You are here
An Opportunity With Rapidly Growing International Firm
Be A Change Agent For An Evolving Finance Department
About Our Client
Growing Health-care Company that supports individuals with care and medicine.
- Responsible for the yearly budget and periodic forecasting
- Financial Support for annual strategic plan
- Responsible for completing monthly reporting package
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
- Oversee the processing of accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts & general ledger
- Responsible for the budgeting, forecasting, and monitoring of working capital and manufacturing variances.
- Develop forward pricing rates
- Oversee processing of and provide recommendation to improve working capital days
- Responsible for the reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts on a scheduled basis.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies, and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits including DCAA
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or MBA
- 10+ years in accounting position
- CPA required
- Detail oriented
- Work independently and meet required deadlines
- Advanced level of Excel skills (pivot tables & macros)
- Health-care or M&A industry experience is a plus!
- Microsoft Great Plains preferred
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary and Benefits