You are here
Industry Leading Consumer Goods Organisation
Seeking Controller with Consumer Goods Experience
About Our Client
An iconic Food and Beverage organization is looking for an experienced Controller to join the business. Originally formed in the United Kingdom, they have been in the United states for the past 5 years and this had proven to be extremely successful for the organization.
As the Controller you will report into the CFO. You will be responsible but not limited to the following:
- Manage and monitor daily cash flow
- Planning and directing all accounting operational functions including accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll
- Reconcile various balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Maintain General Ledger and Chart of Accounts
- Overseeing the month end financial close process.
- Prepare and file tax returns for the organization
- Participate in the annual budgeting process
- Identify accounting issues and implement process improvement
- Annual preparation of US GAAP consolidated financial statements.
- Managing the annual audit process.
- Manage day to day treasury service
The Successful Applicant
- 7 + years' experience must include all facets of accounting, including management experience
- MBA or CPA is preferred
- Experience in the food and beverage industry
- Proficient technology skills
- Knowledge of JD Edwards
- Excellent analytic and time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and in a fast passed environment
What's on Offer
Our client is offering market class health care benefits and flexible working hours. They are constantly continuing to strengthen their organization by offering regular training programs to advance employee's skill sets. Additionally on offer is discounted rates to Equinox and regular other staff discounts.