You are here
Incredible Opportunity for Controllers with Manufacturing Experience!
Global Company Looking for Hands-On Controller to Join Innovative Team!
About Our Client
Our Client is a listed technology-based company focused on peptide chemistry. The company provides a full range of services to the pharma and biotech industries. Headquartered in Switzerland with subsidiaries in Europe and the US, the group has a global reach with more experience and know-how than any other company in the industry.
- Maintain a current and true product cost accounting system in compliance with the Company's accounting principles
- Maintain a cost controlling reporting system with cost centers in compliance with the Company's accounting principles
- To act as Finance Business Partner for the location's Site Manager
- A hands on manager that is able to do the operative work and lead by example
- Drive, contribute and track continuous improvement processes
- Participate in the local management team to support the decision making processes by ensuring that all business decisions are based on robust financial analysis
- Effective communication with all levels of management and across organizations
- Evaluate capital expenditure proposals, assist in the preparation of Board of Director requests and coordinate the overall Capex process
- Present and share information effectively to subordinates, and respond to questions
- Review and analyze monthly results; support navigation towards defined business goals
- Manage and coordinate the annual budgeting and forecasting processes and models
- Cooperate in the year-end close process with external auditors
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting or similar field
- Minimum eight years of extensive controlling and accounting experience in a manufacturing and/or life science work environment
- Strong knowledge of cost accounting with emphasis on standard costing
- Must possess strong leadership, communication, technology, and analytical skills
- Must possess solid knowledge of all aspects of generally accepted accounting principles
- Basic computer knowledge, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Communicate effectively and ability to function well in a team environment
Preferred (not mandatory):
- SAP experience
- Knowledge of IFRS
- CPA and or CMA certification
- Public accounting experience
What's on Offer
- Comprehensive benefits package and generous base salary with competitive bonus structure.