You are here
Ideal position for a hands-on Controller wanting a fast-paced, rewarding career!
See your career grow at this exciting company and put your skills to the test!
About Our Client
Our Client offers a unique subscription that provides customers with an assortment of products to sample within fashion, beauty, and fitness.
- Oversee general accounting operations, financial reporting, and compliance functions
- Lead the implementation of new financial systems and/or processes
- Coordinate and execute the financial reporting components of the external audit
- Provide technical accounting advice, research and support ensuring the Company is in compliance with the latest reporting requirements
- Ensure that management receives timely, accurate results and data to make informed decisions
- Develop policies & procedures to ensure proper internal controls while maximizing operational efficiency
- Oversee Monthly Close Process
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years of Accounting/Finance experience in a Public or Corporate Accounting environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or similar field preferred
- Prior Big 4 public accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of GAAP, including revenue recognition and cost accounting
- Management experience
- Working knowledge of Excel and NetSuite
What's on Offer
- Comprehensive benefits & health paln
- Competitive compensation