You are here
Recruiting for a Controller
Growing Firm in Southern Delaware
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment.
- Monitor and communicate the overall financial performance of the company.
- Provide leadership and support for accounting staff and manage all accounting processes.
- Prepare weekly cash flow and expense analysis for ownership.
- Prepare and lead the month-end close.
- Develop process improvements for accounting procedures and internal controls.
- Other projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA/MBA highly preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years in business accounting.
- Minimum of 3 years managing accounting staff.
- Experience in manufacturing industry preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and able to establish priorities.
- Advanced Excel skills.
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Excellent Corporate Culture.
- Equal Opportunity Employer.