You are here
Leadership role in accounting with North American sector of billion dollar firm
Ideally suited for Big 4/Top 10 public accounting and manufacturing background
About Our Client
Our client is a fast paced industrial and manufacturing company with operations in the US, Mexico and overseas. The company has experienced tremendous growth for each of the last 3 years and is looking to projected to have similar growth in 2017 and 2018.
The company is a multi-billion dollar player in the industrials industry. They focus on high quality, manufactured products that become key components in large scale projects with a value add. They don't focus on low cost/low quality solutions. The firm has a clear direction, strategy and the position will report to an outstanding Regional Corporate Controller.
- Commitment to quality communication and adherence to safety protocols.
- Prepare financial and operational reports.
- Complete department analysis and take part in business decision making.
- Collect data from all accounting functions to utilize in monthly reporting.
- Complete regional forecasting and planning processes.
- Provide necessary information/data to corporate entities to assist in corporate planning.
- Educate/develop/coach staff on financial policies and financial impact of internal controls.
- Promote cost controlling policies and initiatives.
- Act as deputy to Regional Controller when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3-5 years experience.
- Bachelor's degree required; Accounting, Finance or related field.
- High working knowledge of SAP preferred.
- Experience in the cement and aggregate construction materials industries, a plus.
- Quality skills in technical accounting.
- Great communicator, both oral and written.
- Ability to network and build partnerships across departments.
- Quality analytical capabilities and organized.
- Customer focused and high sense of urgency.
- Able to work remotely when needed with little to no supervision.
What's on Offer
Take hold of an opportunity to utilize your fantastic accounting skill set and lead a quality team! Offer is $90,000 to $115,000 with strong bonus potential and good benefits.