You are here
- Seeking electrical controls engineer with 5+ years experience
- Project management experience preferred
About Our Client
- Manage Projects that support company and customer initiatives.
- Develop Wonderware applications using System Platform and Intouch for both production equipment and MES.
- Own and manage specific processes and systems (Test rigs and production equipment)
- Interface with Engineering to ensure complete systems integration.
- Interface with manufacturing to provide support for computer related software and hardware. This includes industrial controls and networks.
- Troubleshoot, repair and continuously improve the organization's manufacturing electronic equipment.
- Design, Build, document, program, test and install control equipment for in house production use.
- Be an Individual contributor and drive continuous improvement as part of our team
The Successful Applicant
- Familiarity with reporting services interfaces.
- Familiarity with control and communications wiring following industry and organization standards.
- Familiarity National Instruments LabVIEW Hardware and software.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent training/Experience.
- MUST BE A U.S Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Experience with Wonderware System Platform and InTouch programming is required.
- Experience with visually based programming languages and GUI design
- Experience in a controls and manufacturing environment
- Familiarity with National Instruments Hardware and software
- Familiarity with process controllers (Allen Bradley) and/or robotics
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, problem solving abilities, and financial and business acumen.
- Software management and documentation
- Read schematics and technical manuals
- Understand local area networks in a TCP/IP environment
- Computer operations and Personal Computer hardware
- Use test and measurement equipment
- Must be able to work in a production environment and travel throughout the facilities and corporation to obtain information needed to perform job functions.
- Prolonged sitting and computer use, and have the ability to move around a manufacturing environment;
- Specific Vision abilities required; including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to focus with a specific requirement for corrected vision at 20/25 or better
What's on Offer
Competitive base + benefits